Scroll To Top
News Trending

FAQ's

Technology

Social

iOS 8 vs. Android Lollipop: Same features, yet more distinct than ever

you should endeavour to sight see once in a while. it not only entertain and relaxes your mind but also sharpens your insight. iOS 8 vs. Android Lollipop: Same features, yet more distinct than ever

Like Us

Gadgets

Business

Site Links

Advertise Here

Powered by Blogger.

Translate

Games & Multimedia

SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY

Contributors

Followers

Popular Posts

With tears as i watched.

As i looked back on the world i left behind, i knew i had made a grave mistake, however it was not my doing and will never be my undoing. The then home stood a shadow of its former self, tattered clothes hang from the rusty hangers, with a few more littering the floor. The sitting room stood chairless with worn out electronics standing just iconic. The house was danky enough for warm stenched air to burst out, the faded colour of the house plus several cracks on the wall gave the house a horrible sordid look. Dare sat on a creaking old chair just in front of his varandah crying fervently. I hated the sight of him because i constantly blamed myself for his fate. Feeling really very sorry for him i made a desperate attempt to save the day. Though am sure; i could end up loosing my comfort. I left the watch-mirror and headed straight for our lord, the master air mongul. He seated poised majestically on his self rocking royal chair, in his aloft and descent chamber. The funniest thing about the air master's castle is the swiftness of everything within. They've mastered air, so is swiftness. He eased his majestic poise and gave me an admiring look, i returned this with the elegant bow which of course is our official greeting.

 'My darling! He said' what brings you here at such hour.'
 'Your majesty! I bid a return home. The one i left behind suffers while i dine in richness.'
 'sutana! You are my golden eye i'll never part. You needn't return home. I won't accede to that. However, i'll send forth my servants with loads of riches to give to him. I hope that is fine by you.'
 'Yes! My loving highness.'
I scuttled towards him, lithed graciously and gave his highness a wonderful kiss. His lips curled into his charming smile and i spend the rest of the day in his sparkling, floating, swift chamber. Though now i won't worry about dare anymore because he has found his path to wealth.

Share This:

Labels:

No Comment to " With tears as i watched. "