Scroll To Top
News Trending

FAQ's

Technology

Social

iOS 8 vs. Android Lollipop: Same features, yet more distinct than ever

you should endeavour to sight see once in a while. it not only entertain and relaxes your mind but also sharpens your insight. iOS 8 vs. Android Lollipop: Same features, yet more distinct than ever

Like Us

Gadgets

Business

Site Links

Advertise Here

Powered by Blogger.

Translate

Games & Multimedia

SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY

Contributors

Followers

Popular Posts

The waiting wolf

I know it has been quite a while I last wrote any fictional flash, however I’m quite certain it is still in me and so today I decide to take you on an epic adventure. This adventure hangs from the very jaw of fear, a mystic, whose mystery posses a stunning reflection of our timid hearts. See:
The little mansion I and our little sister resides stood sky reaching at the top of the hill; they call it gentle hill. There- surrounding the hill, stretching from its base for a few hundred meters-lies a little swamp soaring with rich swampy lives. The swamp of course had always fed us with a little agricultural and hunting option. The big toads of the swamp, when roasted and dried, then introduced into my mum’s spicy melon soup is quite an irresistible dish when served with pounded yam. The vegetable of course, is a product of our little vegetable beds just at the dryer tip of our gentle hill. We rarely venture beyond our hill, reason best known to our parents.
So that faithful day, I clocked thirteen and the man in me was starting to whisper no more but brawl at me. So, I waited for dad to leave in his rickety truck, then I followed the bridge path, untill it terminated at the dryer landmass unfolding a prairie like expanse. This of course appeared as paradise to me, as the world I knew of was the barren hill top and the muddy swamp one. So I hopped around and about, happy at the lush beauty of the grassy expanse. But you see, little did I know evil lurks around, I saw a tree far beyond, I assumed the tree is of fruity goodness so I advance anxiously, hoping I would even get extras for my little sister. I was quite pacey and realized in no time that the tree was just meters away. Then I heard a loud, frightening sound, “Grrrrrrrrrrrr!” I quickly swiveled my head to where the sound came, and out of one the numerous tiny copses came a ferocious animal now charging at me. I felt an extra burst of energy as I rushed towards the tree and climbed it in seconds. I sat there, at a top branch of the tree, watching the seemingly hungry wolf roam below. So at the top of the tree I sat, waiting in misery for help of any sort. There I still was when darkness came upon us, there I noticed even beyond the horror beneath him, shone the eyes of his kinds. They send echoes of howls beyond the expanse. I believe I was toast as there seemed no miracle that could deliver me safely back home. So I sat there hungry and tired and hopeless until I dozed off, then I didn’t know how but I slipped and fell and then, all I knew was that the waiting creature charged at me and that was all I could remember.
Two days later I opened my eyes and found my dad by my side. He was so happy to see me come back around, but as an inquisitive boy that I was, I took no time in asking how, I had been saved from the hyena. He cleared his throat and said:

“That wolf saved your life my son, what you never knew was that we are a direct descendant of the wolf clan and our clan is the greatest friends of the wolves, however what you didn’t know as well was that you shouldn’t be caught out side in the swamp at night as foul creature crawls the swamp, they are called the poisonous  diving berries, and you see that grassland you were found, the prairie has a handful of other carnivores aside our friendly wolves and that was while upon seeing you and sensing that the wolf clan blood flows in your veins he decided to stay close so as to protect you. So there I sat, wondering how ridiculously I was indeed wary of my true enemies. Our instincts always prove the wisest, but are they really are?

Share This:

No Comment to " The waiting wolf "